Saturday, October 31, 2009

Baby Pics and Bubble Wrap

Things have been going good here at home. Dawson is enjoying all his toys. Today's cool thing is the bubble wrap that came with the thing we just spent our property (renter's) tax on today. He's running back and forth over it. Not saying what we got yet. ;)

Dawson has a new word lately...owie! He says this both when hurt and when I'm making him do something he doesn't want to do. Like sitting down in the shopping cart or getting the car. I'm sure it looks great when people see me leaning into the car and the kid is screaming owie Owie OWIEEEE!

Tyler is doing good, he's getting better at going from sitting to laying on his side without falling over. He also leans over to get things and most of the time he can sit back up.

I did a photoshoot with Tyler and some of Dawson yesterday. Dawson wasn't cooperating. He doesn't like being forced to sit by or do anything with Tyler but he'll do it on his own terms in his own time. So I didn't really get many of both. Tyler got really hot in the first outfit and was crabby by the time I got to the 2nd one, but I still think I got some cute ones. Here's the first outfit and the two I got with Dawson. There was a lot, so I'll post more on the next one.









No comments: