Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yay for Naps!

I love naps. It's nice to have some quiet time, even with just one of them up it's so much quieter. Dawson fell asleep in his booster at the table today so I laid him down by Tyler to finish his nap. It was nice to have some quiet time, it's rare that they nap at the same time!

Dawson just started napping again. I think he's going through a growth spurt because he took a 2 hour nap today and was tired earlier than usual. It's been nice. The only downside is him getting up earlier. So I've been getting less sleep at night now but I try to nap when they do, if they nap at the same time! He's been asking for food every couple hours and eating a lot more at a time.

Tyler has been sleeping great. He's in his crib for the night now. This is his 2nd night and it hasn't bothered Dawson so far. I just wait for Dawson to fall asleep, then put Tyler in the crib once he's sleeping too. I'm sure it'll get worse once he starts fighting sleep.

Sleeping on the couch.

No comments: