Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Funny Story!

Dawson did something really funny yesterday! Laura had dropped a noodle on the floor over lunch and while I was cleaning up, Dawson decided to go eat it. I came around the corner and he saw that I was coming. He quick put the noodle by Laura's hand and crawled away! What a little bugger!

Dawson is teething again, he's working on #8! This one is bugging him though, he has a slight fever and he hasn't been feeling too good. Laura is teething too, so it makes it hard when they both want to be held!

Today he had a few goldfish crackers, which I later noticed have milk in them, but he never had a reaction! Weird. Allergies are so confusing! Stuff that's fine one day are an issue the next, I don't get it!

I'm thinking of going to the mall with the babies tomorrow, that should be fun. They really enjoyed it last time.

No comments: