Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Tooth and New Foods!

Dawson has a new tooth! It's his 5th one. So now he has 3 on the top and 2 on the bottom. I think it came in 2 days ago. There's 1 following close behind. Those 2 have been in the process of 'coming in' for about 2 months now, so I haven't been checking them lately. I know it wasn't there a few days ago though!

He's been trying new foods out lately. Today he had some of my baked french fries. He also eats Cherios and Kix cereal a lot. He doesn't quite know what to do with stuff that doesn't break down to mush though. He had a little piece of carrot in his baby food and he kept it in his mouth for quite a while and ended up spitting it out. He is getting used to the little rice pieces though. He gets the stage 3 baby food (which has the little chunks of food in it) for supper, and stage 2 (smooth) for dinner.

I tried some baby rice cereal again today. That's the first thing you're supposed to give them, and he's always refused it. I thought it was maybe because he didn't want food yet. Well, he still won't eat it! Even with fruit in it. I managed to get a spoon and a half of it in him. With the 2nd spoon I got this look like "Mom! I made it clear that I don't like this stuff!" It was funny. He looks so cute when he does the wrinkly forehead thing. hehe

It was really nice out today, so we went outside for a little bit. He had fun swinging at the playground and crawling around on the patio.

He's starting to get more camera friendly. Before he was kinda shy, but now he smiles on purpose sometimes!

No comments: