Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Tooth!

Tooth #8 finally got here today! He's in a better mood today too. A little fussy, but not as bad as yesterday. He's learning how to climb over things now. He made it on top of a pampers box last night. I had it there so he wouldn't get into something, and he climbed right over it and even stood up on the box at one point! AH! He's getting so mobile now!

Dawson and I went shopping with my mom today and afterwards we went to a few garage sales. I was going to ride horse tomorrow, but the stable owner (Greg) hasn't gotten back to me yet and I'm not feeling the best tonight anyway. I guess we'll see if I can get ahold of him tomorrow and see how I'm feeling.

Here's Dawson standing on the Pampers box! I'm not sure how he got there, since my chair is blocking the whole box! Yes, he was originally on the camera's side of the blockade!

No comments: