Monday, May 26, 2008

My Birthday

It was my golden birthday on the 23rd. I went to my friend Jenny's house on friday to celebrate her son Cody's 7th birthday and we stayed for a bonfire. It was a lot of fun, Dawson enjoyed playing outside and watching all the people.

On Saturday I went to Munsigner Gardens with Dan and Dawson, it was a lot of fun. Dawson enjoyed looking at the river and playing in the grass. It was nice to get out and walk around.

On sunday I went to my parent's house to celebrate. My grandparents were there and we had cake and ice cream. I ate my ice cream after Dawson went to bed tonight, since I can't have dairy.

I got 2 Harry Potter movies, the Flicka movie and 2 cake pans. Jenny gave me some perfume and candles, and Dan's parents gave me a horse beach towel, slippers and a keychain.

No comments: