Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan!

Today is Dan's birthday. Didn't do anything special, but we have plans to go to my parent's house to celebrate on Sunday. Dawson has a cough, so I'm really hoping he'll be sounding better before then! Not sure what the problem is, he was coughing this morning and ok this afternoon and now I've heard it a couple times this evening. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tomorrow is ECFE class, so I'm hoping to be able to go and show off Tyler, they're all looking forward to seeing him. I'm feeling better today. Though I pulled a muscle getting up last night, even that is feeling better and I'm thinking of backing off on the pain meds.

Tyler's appetite is growing and he's been eating a lot more lately. So we didn't sleep really well last night. But we did get a nap in this afternoon. Dawson was more fussy today, probably mostly because of his cough, but also because Tyler is eating more and needing more attention. It's nice having Dan home to pay attention to him or change Tyler if I'm busy with Dawson. I'll be busy once he goes back to work on Monday!

Dan took this pic last night. Tyler and I both fell asleep after nursing him.
Tyler in the sling. I sometimes feed him in there, he looks so cute all cuddled up!
Dawson was being goofy, throwing a ball around.
He loves this planter bowl. Dan brought it home from work a year ago and he's been playing with it since! He thinks it's funny to walk around with it over his eyes and play peek with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, we've really been living parallel lives! Not only have wee been pregnant together twice and given birth within days of each other, but my dh had his birthday on March 1, also just a few days after I gave birth (to a 10-lb baby) - spooky :)

Loved seeing all the pics of your family and your new little chunker. I think I'm a new fan of big babies - more to sqeeze!