Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nice to be home for a day

I'm not feeling very good today. Yesterday after we got home from the funeral I was sick to my stomach. I hadn't felt good all day either. After not getting much sleep the past few days and all the stress and worry, I think it all caught up with me. I really don't feel sick, just really exhausted. I'm feeling a lot better than I was last night.

Here's what Dawson did today. I think he was happy to be home! He had to play with ALL of his toys! It's quite a mess, I haven't bothered to try to clean the room yet, but I've kicked a path through it a few times!
Here's Tyler today, sleeping in the boppy. I think he's looking bigger already!
Dawson was standing on the stool in front of me being silly
He decided to share his Teddy Grams
When sleeping Tyler wasn't interested in the cookie, Dawson decided to just leave it for him for later! Wanting to share is good, feeding baby small cookies...not so much! We'll have to keep a close eye on him!

1 comment:

The Nicholson Family said...

Awwww.....so nice of Dawson to share his cookies! Too cute.