Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here we go again

Looks like Tyler has a milk issue too. I've been mostly avoiding it, but had a couple small things with dairy recently. Didn't think much of it until he started spitting up a lot. So it looks like I get to go at least another year without dairy. I was really getting used to being back on it too.

Other than that, Tyler is such a good baby. He sleeps a lot and enjoys just laying there getting talked to. He hardly seems like a newborn, he doesn't have the wobbly head, he's been able to pick his head up and look around since day 1! He's not a big fan of being on his tummy, but he will turn his head side to side to see what's going on.

Dawson is taking to him better now. He likes to come watch me change diapers and when Tyler cries he'll sometimes go over to him and look at me. The biggest issue is nursing, if he sees Tyler eating, he often wants to nurse too. If I tell him no, he'll start crying and look like I just kicked him to the curb! I've found if I nurse Tyler in the sling, Dawson doesn't realize what I'm doing. When Dawson peeked in to see him, Tyler was just sleeping in there.

The cutest thing of the day was when I was getting dressed to go shopping. Tyler was laying on our bed and Dawson wanted up there too. I helped him up and he went and layed down right next to Tyler and cuddled up. He kept looking at him and grinning, then petting his head and his arm, then going back to his cuddly position with his arms tucked under him. Wish I had my camera! He got up as soon as I stood up.

A couple pics of the cuties today....

Here's Tyler, hanging out in the bouncy seat
Dawson taking a nap on the couch on the boppy. He can sleep in the funniest positions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute story! Can't wait for Sunday!!