Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grad Party and my Grandma's House

Today was a busy day. We went to my cousin Jason's graduation open house. Dawson ate cake, pet their dog and played with some little cars. Tyler got passed around a bit so I got to focus on Dawson mainly.
After the open house I went to my Grandma's house. Dawson played upstairs and tossed balls, trucks and other things like all her pretty gift wrap down the stairs. We had some meatballs for supper, Dawson ate his McNuggets. Wouldn't even try the meatballs. We got there around 3:30 and left around 9. She said it was nice having someone to eat supper and watch tv with for a change.
We got home and Tyler choked on some spit, he was sucking on his hands a lot. He ended up throwing up all over the Jumperoo. That was a huge mess, I ended up giving him a bath. Then Dawson climbed in the tub with his clothes on, thankfully there wasn't a bunch of water in there since it was just Tyler's bath. Then he decided to smoosh his potato chips into his hair! By the end of the night I was very ready to put him to bed!
Dan looked at his sister's van and discovered it was just an axle shaft, not the transmission so he fixed that, got the air conditioner and my thing from Craigslist. I'll post about that tomorrow since I want to include pics. I also need to develop some pictures, I keep running out of room on my camera card! Here's Tyler ready to go today. He didn't like the sunglasses though, so we ended up just taking them with and not using them. They are so cute though!!!

No comments: