Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sick

I'm not sure if it was something I ate or the flu, but Tuesday I woke up feeling very crappy. I was sick the entire day. I even weighed myself the next morning and I had lost 6 pounds! I was a bit excited to see that because that put me right at my first small weight goal. My next small goal is 15 pounds away.

Thankfully the boys haven't showed any symptoms of anything so far. Gabriel wasn't super happy with me being on the couch all day Tuesday, but he did pretty good. He's been enjoying Dawson's newest theraputic toy. Bean bag!

Gabriel was happy to try out the chair and watch some cartoons.
 Apparently it was a bit too comfy, he quickly fell asleep!
 Dawson had put this toy under the faucet and ran water down it, then it stopped working. I took it apart after a few days to see if anything was going bad inside and Dan ended up needing to solder a wire back together and get the thing put back together. If anyone has ever taken apart a musical baby toy with moving parts, this is not easy and requires about 4 hands. He got it fixed though. Was one of Tyler's favorites, he got it for Christmas last year.
Hopefully the rest of the week will go a bit better! Another thing that was on my mind today was the date. I wonder how long I'll notice the 22nd. Today marked 2 years, 8 months since the day we first heard "Tyler" and "Cancer" in the same sentence. I really didn't notice the date last month, but I think it's because of his birthday coming up. The days are slowly crawling by. 3 more days.

No comments: