Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Playmates

I had a busy couple of days this week! I watched those 2 kids, they are 6 months (boy) and almost 3 years (girl). The baby is pretty small for a 6 month old I think. Maybe I just have big babies though. Tyler seems huge next to him! He's a bit colicky and very clingy, but he does spend enough time on the floor for me to be able to nurse Tyler. Most of the time. The girl is very talkative and likes to tell Dawson what to do a lot, but Dawson really seems to like having someone to run around and play with. She keeps him busy for most of the day, it's nice! He's been going to bed a bit earlier too. It's nice having something to look forward to and having some playmates. I'm not really sure how regularly they'll be coming. I'm not watching them next week, since Tyler seems to be coming down with Dan's cold, despite him not hardly having any contact with him. She has 1 or 2 other sitters as well, so nobody gets too worn out and so she has backup if something comes up.

I'm getting tired of all this rain we've been having. Haven't been able to go for walks. I did tonight after it quit raining. The other night I worked out on the Wii, but it's not the same. Hopefully we'll have some sunny weather soon.

No comments: