Monday, January 26, 2009

Frustrating Day

It was fine until I had to leave the house. I have some library books due and I need diapers and a few groceries. Went out and started my car, and the low coolant light was on. It was last time, but was fine once I filled it up. So I filled it and the light still came on. I filled it 3 times, and each time the light would come back on and it'd be low again. So I gave up, I'm thinking I have some major engine trouble. :(

I went to make spaghetti for supper, got the water boiled and got the noodles out. I opened the package to find bugs crawling around on them! EW! So I made some bow tie noodles instead. At least they were easier for Dawson to eat, even though he likes eating spaghetti noodles!

Dawson said 2 new words this weekend! He said "Dad bed" when we were waking him up. Then he said "beep!" to get us to move when he was trying to get up onto the couch. That was really cute, we sure weren't expecting it!

We're waiting for Daddy to get home so we can get the library movies in and do a little shopping. The library wouldn't renew over the phone, so I'll have to put them in the drop box and re-order them. I'm excited for tomorrow though, my friend Jenny is coming over to visit for a little while!

No comments: