Sunday, February 1, 2009

He's being difficult already!

Today has been pretty rough. We ran to Target for some diapers and I kept having mild Braxton Hicks contractions when I walked. After we got home I kept getting a dull pain in my lower back and after a while my whole back hurt and I was sore all over. My stomach was hard as a rock. I drank some water and laid down since sitting at the computer was making my back hurt worse. It kept coming and going. By the time it'd ease up for a while, I'd have to get up to go to the bathroom and the contractions would come back. So this went on for about 8 hours, completely sporatic and it finally stopped shortly after Dawson went to bed at 3:30am. He's been going to bed at 3, but me laying on the couch was upsetting him and he stayed up a bit later. I'm still sore all over still, but I haven't had anything in the last 2 hours, so I'm assuming he's done messing with me now. I'm heading to bed and hoping for a good night's sleep! Who knows how many of those I have left! lol

No comments: