Monday, November 2, 2009

Our New TV

My mom and sister came over today and saw what we got. They always make us wait until we come over to see what they got, so we did the same. They seemed impressed. :)  Here it is, our new 46 inch Sony LCD TV that we got with our property tax return.

Sitting below it is our old 20 inch TV that we've had since we got married. It was an open item, so we got a really good deal on it. It has a small scratch on the top but you have to know where to look to see it. Not a big deal, I'm sure the kids will put more on it anyway, unfortunately! I'm still trying to get Dawson to be nice to it. He keeps pushing on the screen, it makes a cool distortion color and makes us cringe! I told him he was giving the TV an owie, he seemed to leave it alone a little better after that.

Dawson got a 2 year molar last week and is still working on the others. It was cute when I went shopping earlier this evening, I went to get the boys out and they both had a hand shoved in their mouth! I think they are both teething, Tyler has had his hands in his mouth more too. I stopped using shopping carts because of this, I just push them in the stroller and carry a basket. Thankfully I didn't have much to get!

Tyler is approved for chemo, so we're going back tomorrow morning. First to Grandma's house to pick up the breastmilk, then to the hospital. We also got into the Ronald McDonald house on the first day! There was no waiting list, I sure wasn't expecting that! A big relief since Dawson is with me and I really didn't want to deal with him in the hotel again.

We're gonna have a movie night before I go back. We get a free Redbox dvd every first monday of the month, so we couldn't pass it up. I got The Proposal, I hear it's good. Hopefully we can have a nice relaxing evening before going back. Tyler has been staying up really late these days, until 4-5am a lot of the times. Dawson goes to bed around 11-12 and gets up around 8-10am, so I usually don't get a lot of sleep!

1 comment:

Mom said...

you guys SO deserve the wonderful treat of the bigger TV! Enjoy :)