Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sick

Last night Tyler's fever went up, but thankfully came down after a couple hours. My thermometers claimed he was only at 97, but he felt more like 100-101. At 101 we have to head to the ER, so it was frustrating not having an accurate temp. I took off some of his clothes, he drank a full sippy of pediasure, nursed and fell asleep with me. When I woke up and checked on him a couple hours later he was much cooler. He didn't really want to get up, I canceled Dawson's school stuff and OT for the day since Dawson was stuffy when I woke him up too. So I put him back to bed and he slept for a couple more hours. Tyler finally got up around noon and had some energy, but it didn't last long. He went between cuddling with me on the couch and playing a bit.

We were unsure how Tyler would do today, plus I woke up feeling like total crap too. Dan decided to stay home and help out with the kids since I was getting dizzy if I was up for much at all, plus if Tyler had to head to the ER, I'd be too tired to take the boys myself. The boys loved having Dadddy home and so did I. He got some stuff done, fed the kids and really helped out a lot. Tyler was crabby and irritable for most of the day. Late afternoon he got mopy and miserable. He finally just cuddled up with me on the couch and went to sleep for a couple hours. We both got a good nap in, it was nice! I felt much better afterward, but he just wanted to stay and relax for quite a while afterward. I did get some laundry folded, Dan had done most of it, but doesn't know the boy's stuff. Some of their stuff is hard to tell apart.

This baby has been very active today! Rolling around and stretching my belly. It's often very uncomfortable when he stretches so much. It's hard when I'm cuddling Tyler and Baby is kicking at him, it hurts! I've also been getting more acid reflux lately. Not specific to any foods, probably just running out of room in there! It stinks being sick while pregnant, one or the other is tiring enough!

No comments: